How Long Do I Have to Wait After an Arm Lift to Have Liposuction?

Timing of Liposuction after Arm Lifting?

+1

I would suggest that you wait several months ( at least) before making a decision about the need for additional surgery of your arms. It may be that after this period of time you will decide that further surgery is not necessary. Waiting this period of time will allow for resolution of swelling and some skin contraction to occur.  Also, if scar revision surgery becomes necessary,  this procedure can be combined with the liposuction surgery as well.

+1

Assuming that the liposuction will be on the arm, you need to wait for healing of incisions to be satisfactory (minimum 6 weeks) and for the swelling to resolve which probably takes longer. If there is still swelling your surgeon will have a tough time choosing an end point.

If the liposuction is in another area, you need to wait until you have pretty good use of your arms for dressings and compression garments.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.