I had arm liposuction and belly button revision 20 days ago. Why are my arms the same size as post surgery?

I had a Tummy tuck done 2 years ago and my belly button closed so I had a revision done March 1st 2014, as well as arm liposuction. I have my compression garment on 24/7 since surgery and my arms are the same size as before surgery. I don't see swelling ( arms were really swollen post surgery) bruises are now gone. I am afraid I paid all that money for nothing.

Modified Brachioplasty or Additional Arm Liposuction

+1
It is very hard to say without pictures. You may be a candidate for a modified brachioplasty, where the incision is in the armpit. I would need to see more pictures or do a consultation to give you better advise. 

West Orange Plastic Surgeon