Arm Lipo Caused Ripples?

Hi, I had arm lipo 6 months ago and one arm is fatter than the other, as well as....... when I flex my arm, lots of little dips and ripples show :( Is there any massages or exercises to do, to fix this? Why did this happen? Would it be a mistake to ask the doctor to suck out the extra fat that she missed on the one arm? The arm with more ripples, is the skinnier arm. Thanks for any honest input!

Liposuction induced dents in upper arms

+1

over resection of fat can cause indentations anywhere in the body but the arm skin is thinner than that on the thighs and in a muscular person it can be more visible. If this is the cause of your condition then fat grafts may help.

Arm Lipo Caused Ripples?

+1

Very hard to advise over the internet. Please obtain second, third opinions in person. I personally recommend waiting for more healing. Also I think you may need fat grafts to try to even out the asymmetry.