Do I need arm lipo or arm lift? Can asymmetry/tuberous breasts be corrected with Breast Aug? (Photo)

My arms have always been huge no matter my weight. I feel as though I have a little loose skin and am worried that if I just get lipo (like one Dr. recommded) that I will have lots of loose skin afterwards, but I don't want an arm lift unless it is really necessary. I've lost 30 pounds and want to lose 40 more. I know I need to wait until I lose the rest of the weight, but would love to here another opinion about my arms. I have always had huge (19.5 inches) arms and very small breasts (42A). Thank you

Lose the weight first

+1
Breast augmentation an address the asymmetry of your breast size, but may enhance asymmetry regarding shape. I suggest you achieve a normal, stable BMI first so that you can see how that impacts your breasts and arms. At that time, you can then better determine which treatments are most suitable for you. Weight loss can cause tissues to sag, and you may find that a breast lift would be necessary. An arm lift is possible, but you should consider the scars. 

Arm lift

+1
The photos don't show your arms well. However, the arm lift involves significant scars that a young lady like you probably would not want.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Arm lift or liposuction

+1
I think it is a good idea to lose more weight if that is your plan. Then you will have to reassess your goals at this point to see if you need liposuction or a lift.

Brachioplasty vs arm liposuction

+1
I agree with Dr Campos, I believe you would be a better candidate for an arm lift (brachioplasty) combined with liposuction, than with a liposuction alone.  The asymmetry/tuberous breast could be improved with a breast augmentation, but you may also benefit from a donut mastopexy ( this would help correct the tuberous breast shape).  Best Wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Arms and breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a good candidate for an arm lift in combination with liposuction in the axillary area.

Your breast can be corrected by placing implants.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon