Can I get an arm lift revision 1 week after a tummu tuck revision and BA revision?

It seems like you have had a lot of surgery. It is however difficult to comment without seeing pre and postop photos. I would recover from your current surgery before considering any further revisions and then make an informed decision following a further consultation. you may wish to consider consulting with more than one PS before deciding on further revisionary procedures. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Revsion Surgery

If you needed revision for all three surgeries you had, then you need a second opinion. There is more risk of complications with general anesthesia close in time to each other