Can I get an arm lift revision 1 week after a tummu tuck revision and BA revision?

Revision

+1
It seems like you have had a lot of surgery. It is however difficult to comment without seeing pre and postop photos. I would recover from your current surgery before considering any further revisions and then make an informed decision following a further consultation. you may wish to consider consulting with more than one PS before deciding on further revisionary procedures. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Revsion Surgery

+1
If you needed revision for all three surgeries you had, then you need a second opinion. There is more risk of complications with general anesthesia close in time to each other