FL Arm Lift Doctor Recommendations

Does anybody know a doctor who does axillary under arm lift, possibly in FL? Thank you.

Finding Armlift Surgeon?

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable in performing a variety of different procedures and  managing the potential complications  associated with the procedures

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Florida armlift surgeon

+1

There are many excellent palstic surgeons in FLorida that can performe an arm lift. You can look at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone in your area.

Choosing an arm lift and body lift post-bariatric plastic surgeon

+1

Choosing an arm lift surgeon should begin with a search of board certified plastic surgeons who are familiar with post bariatric body lifting.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Axillary arm lift incision

+1

Patients and Plastic Surgeons prefer as small an incision as possible to achieve a desired result. Often a small incision means less correction. WIth any lift procedure there is a trade off between the scar length and the result. Big scar equals big result, and smaller scar less result. After a consutation your physican and you can determine the best course of action for you.

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Under Arm Lift

+1

Dear Treasure

I like to refer to this procedure as a minimally invasive arm lift or minimal incision arm lift. Not everyone is a candidate for this procedure and evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon is of the utmost importance. If you don't have a lot of excess skin then a axillary lift will work but if you have a great deal of excess skin you will probably need a full lift or brachioplasty.

Go on several consultations. Sometimes in my practice I will combine lipo of the arms with a short scar lift and Thermage to tighten the skin - a three prong attack so to speak.

When you are ready make an appointment with several plastic surgeons in your area and then make your decision on what to do.

Good luck with your choice.

Steven Schuster MD FACS

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Florida Plastic Surgeons

+1

Dr. Oscar Ramirez recenly moved from Baltimore to Florida.  He is a board certified plastic surgeon and he is very well trained.  His results are great and his bedside manner is wonderful.  Good luck!

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

There should be many Arm Lift doctors in your area

+1

An arm lift is very effective in removing the extra skin from the elbow to the axilla. It DOES leave a scar which some patients don't like. The best thing to so is call the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and tell them your location.

Michael Kulick, MD