What Can I Do About Arm Cellulite?

Where my triceps used to be I now have a bunch of lumpy cellulite. What can I do to get rid of this arm cellulite? I'd do almost anything...

Cellulite treatment guidelines

+2

Cellulite is one of the difficult problems to fix. In general this guideline might help:

1. If there is excess fat with good skin tone ,some liposuction might help.
  2. If there is excess skin with some fat, an arm lift might be a very good idea. The downside is the inner arm scar.
  3. I would try first some dieting and working out, and I would combine a Velashape treatment to all of the above for some tightening.

Georgia has some wonderful plastic surgeons who could help you with this problem.

Hope that helps!

Cellulaze areas

+1
Cellulaze can be used for the arms, abdomen, neck and legs but make sure the indication is there. Often what really benefits a patient is liposuction of this area. Cellulaze would mainly address any laxity of skin. See a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in body contouring and liposuction for a consultation to find out what you would benefit from. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and will not do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for arm cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is great for any area of the body where a patient notices lumpy, dimpling skin. Cellulaze can help rid of you cellulite while making the skin smooth.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Velasmooth for Arm Cellulite

+1

We've experienced excellent results in our practice utilizing Velasmooth, the only FDA approved treatment for Cellulite. It consists of deep tissue massage, infrared and radiofrequency to remodel the skin such that the cellulite will appear smoother. The results are temporary and thus would need to be maintained every few months. The other benefits you can receive with this treatment is circumfrential reduction and skin tightening. The procedure is comfortable and many find it rather relaxing!  It's excellent for the upper arms like you've described.

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Endermologie for arm cellulite

+1

I suggest you try a course of Endermologie treatments. While Endermologie works very well and is non-invasive the results are dependent upon the ability of the therapist. It takes a lot of experience to develop skill and get good results the majority of the time. As an example, our Endermologie Therapist was the first trained in this area and has some 16 years of experience. She has patients who have been coming to her for that long because they get very good improvement in their cellulite. That said, if you decide to pursue Endermologie, just make sure the therapist has been properly trained and has had enough experience.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD