Arm Cellulite on Slim or Average-bodied Woman?

Is it normal for a 29-year old, average/thin sized female to have cellulite on her arms? I feel very self-conscious in the summer because I do not feel comfortable wearing tank tops, sleveless shirts. Do guys really notice or care about this? How can I get rid of this?

Cellulaze

+1
Cellulaze can be used for the arms, abdomen, neck and legs but make sure the indication is there. Often what really benefits a patient is liposuction of this area. Cellulaze would mainly address any laxity of skin. See a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in body contouring and liposuction for a consultation to find out what you would benefit from. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and will not do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Consider Cellulaze

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze will cure your cellulite

+1

It is possible to have cellulite on your arms; Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting treatment. It has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Arm Cellulite

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, cellulite affects 95% of women, so your situation is very common. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite on the arms

+1

The problem with cellulite is that you don't have a predisposition for it except for the fact you are female.  It doesn't matter what weight, how well toned, or other body habitus you have, if your body is going to develop it, it will.

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite on the arms

+1

Although cellulite is commonly seen in overweight women, it can also on occasion be noted in thin women in “fatty” parts of the body, such as abdomen, thighs, hips and upper arms.

To ensure correct diagnosis, schedule an appointment with a dermatologist for an evaluation. There is unfortunately no cure for the cellulite. However, recent advancements in light technology have demonstrated some moderate improvement in appearance of cellulite. For instance, Eleme SmoothShapes laser is a great treatment option; it is a very comfortable and simple procedure.

Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, MD
Hollywood Dermatologist