Inland Empire or San Diego Multiple Plastic Surgeries Doctor Recommendation

Do you have any recommendations of good doctors who perform Arm lift, Breast lift or Breast implants, and hernia repair in the Inland Empire or San Diego Area?

Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon

+1

I do not know if you have already found a surgeon but a good way to find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is to go onto the ASPS website and then go onto the doctors website to see examples of his/her work.

Reading patient testimonials / reviews is also helpful to patients.  When patients come into my office, I try to introduce them to other patients who have had similar procedures performed so that they feel comfortable proceeding with surgery.  We also show them MANY examples of our work.

San Diego doctors

+1

The best wat to get started to find a board certified plastic surgeon in you area is to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

Body contouring after weight loss

+1

I perform body lift and body contouring procedures in the Greater Los Angeles area.  Please call with any questions.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Come to Newport beach

+1

I would be happy to see you and discuss each of these procedures with you.

Visit www.drrobkessler.com to learn more about me.

I look forward to meeting you.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

San Diego MD's

+1

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in San Diego and you should meet with several to decide on whom you feel is the best for your needs.  You might call Drs. Robert Singer and Greg Scott.  Good luck. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS