Before BBL Surgery Should I Start Talking Multi Vitamins, Iron Pills, or Drinking Protein Shakes? If So when Should I Start?

+1
Thank you for your question .

Your question is really what one can do to prepare for any surgery. First and foremost follow your surgeons directions. Most important is to avoid things that can hurt you such as aspirin and Advil etc. Check with your surgeon about any prescription medications. I tell patients Tylenol is okay and one multivitamin a day and stop all else.

Hello

+1

You can take it, before and after, the protein shakes must be like ensure, i don't recommendent naturals proteins shakes, you can add to your diet, fruits, beans, vegetals, meats that's can be perfect.

Disnalda Matos, MD