What's the Max Cc's for a BBL I Could Get for my Body Type? (photo)

I'm 5 ft 155 lbs Measurements : Bust: 36 Waist: 30 Hips/butt: 42 Thanks!

What's the Max Cc's for a BBL I Could Get for my Body Type?

+2

Although it is difficult to give an amount based upon clothed pictures, from your height and weight I could likely liposuction 5 liters and transfer about 1500 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL Amount of Fat Transfer

+1

The amount of fat that can be transfered for Brazilian Butt Lift depends on several factors.  These include the number of donor sites used (eg. hips, back, thighs, abdomen, etc), the amount of excess fat taken from each donor site and the amount of fat that the buttocks can accept.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon