I'm 33 years old and have developed brown aging spots all over my legs since giving birth. How do I get rid of them? (photo)

I am 33 years old and since the birth of my first son, 4 years ago, I've developed brown spots all over my legs. They look like aging or some refer to them as liver spots. Is there a way to get rid if these spots?

Age Spots| Legs

+1

Treatment with Broad Band Light or Intense Pulsed Light, IPL may be helpful.

To be sure, see two or more licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

Brown Spot Removal on the Legs

+1
Hi Avebrown.  These look like lentigines (standard sun spots) or seborrheic keratosis (slightly raised sun spots).  Either way, both of the concerns are treated (at our practice) with q-switched lasers.  

Check the before and after pictures at the link below to see brown spots on the legs removed for a Los Angeles patient.  Good luck!

Harold J. Kaplan, MD