Which Surgery Will I Benefit from Most? Liposuction or Gastric Sleeve (photo)

I am 5'3" 185lbs size 14. I have been doing a lot of research and I am still confused as to which surgery I should do. Initially, I was thinking Liposuction with a tummy tuck and breast implants but I want to get back to fitting into my size 8 jeans. Is this possible with the lipo? Or should I have Gastric Sleeve then do the rest at a later time?

Better choose bariatric first

+1
is challenging cases like yours where limits was to opt in bariatric surgery and plastic surgery is possible that the desired results have not. as a BMI of you outside the United States and Latin America and my country Dominican Republic gastric sleeve or gastric plication could take place would be wonderful and then after a year or improve your figure shape through plastic surgery, or tummy liposucccion tuck. I think your first step is to lose weight and then plastic surgery.
Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon

Liposuction versus weight loss surgery

+1

First and foremost, liposuction or for that matter, tummy tuck is not a weight loss surgery procedure; rather, they are body contouring procedures and you may loss a small amount of weight. Based on your height and weight, your BMI is about 32. In order to qualify for bariatric surgery, your BMI has to be 35 or higher. FDA approved Lap Band for those with BMI of 30 or higher.

So here are your best options:

1. Loss as much weight as you can by a sensible diet and exercise program. Only then you can proceed with liposuction, tummy tuck or breast augmentation.

2. If unable to loss weight, you can consider a Lap Band procedure to loss about 40-50 lbs prior undergoing any plastic surgery procedure.

Buttom line: excess weight and obesity will reduce your life span and will increase likelihood of having complications down the road 

Beverly Hills Bariatric Surgeon