Slight Pop on the Left Side Of My Neck Just Behind My Ear as I Turned My Head?

Hello doctors, This evening I was putting on my compression garment after a shower and felt a very small pop on the left side of my neck just behind ear as I turned my head. Its sore and feels localized to that spot. Did I break something from my surgery? I had a neck lift 8 days ago w mild fluid collections (non-drainable) on both sides of neck. I left my PS a voicemail and will speak to him tmrw, but a very interested in your opinions regarding what that could be. A suture? Scar tissue?

+1
    The pop could have been almost anything but a suture breaking is not unreasonable.

NECKLIFT

+1

Interesting, my guess is a little fluid collection probably had organized and you popped it. If it is red hot and swollen it may be an infection. Interested to see what happens keep us informed

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC