Radiesse Doctor in Arizona?

I live in Scottsdale, AZ, looking for a good doctor for Radiesse. I've had Juvederm and liked it, but it doesn't last long. I heard that Radiesse last longer, but that it's harder to inject then other fillers so a great doctor is the key to good results. Know of anyone in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe area?

Radiesse Doctor in Arizona

+1
The radiesse.com website has a good physician locator. I would recommend choosing 3 physician injectors for consultation and then choosing the one that best fits your needs.

Find a Radiesse Provider

+1

If you want to find a Radiesse Provider you would simply to Radiesse.com and plug in your zip code. The company's site list trained and authorized Radiesse physicians near your area.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon