Ask a doctor

Radiesse Doctor in Arizona?

I live in Scottsdale, AZ, looking for a good doctor for Radiesse. I've had Juvederm and liked it, but it doesn't last long. I heard that Radiesse last longer, but that it's harder to inject then other fillers so a great doctor is the key to good results. Know of anyone in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe area?


Doctor Answers (1)

Find a Radiesse Provider


If you want to find a Radiesse Provider you would simply to and plug in your zip code. The company's site list trained and authorized Radiesse physicians near your area.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.