Can I Get Better Measurements with Surgery? (photo)

I was previously 34B-24-40....After 3 kids and weight gain, I am now 36B-30-46. I am planning on getting liposuction of the inner/outer thighs, waist, stomach, arms, and back, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I would like to be 36DD-24-45 to even out my body a little more because I was previously very bottom heavy. Is this possible to achieve with the work I am getting done?

Measurements and Body Contouring

+1
Not sure that you need to do all of this.  Hard to believe that you had 3 children by that photo.  Firstly, I recommend to may patients that they don't focus on bra sizes. Mentor makes a wonderful sizing system that will give you a reasonable preview of what to expect.  Go with how you look as opposed to numbers.
Breast aug maybe, but not an abdominoplasty, at least by the photos provided.  Skin quality looks more than reasonable with minimal diastasis. I think that lipo, if anything, would be in your best interest, not a tummy tuck.  Find someone experienced and reputable to talk to.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Body procedures can improve measurements

+1

Based on the submitted photo it is hard to accurately comment. Ordinarily after liposuction and TT the waist line is decreased and the distance around the hips too. I can't however see much excess abdominal skin to resect and so you would need to go over this in detail with your Board Certified PS. I think implants will help as well, but I would caution against going too large. The larger the implant, the more weight associated with it. This will increase your risk of asymmetry, implant malposition and the need for revisions. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Getting your measurements back

+1

There is no question the combination of surgeries you are suggesting will improve your measurements.  I would recommend however that you do not focus on the numbers do much as the problem areas that you see in the mirror.  Make sure you communicate these specifically and directly to your surgeon and hopefully they will get you a great result.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Can I Get Better Measurements with Surgery?

+1

Possibly, but with a posed posted photo no way a response can be given. Best to obtain IN P{ERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

+1

Of course, these surgeries will alter your dimensions.  If that is your wish picture below, it would be helpful to have your pictures prior to surgery.

+1

If you are doing surgery to get a specific size in inches, you are misunderstanding the surgery. Sounds like you need to have a talk with a qualified plastic surgeon to understand what is realistic.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Can I Get Better Measurements with Surgery

+1

Based upon this photo alone, I don't see a lot to do. Among the items you list, a tummy tuck is certainly not indicated. The only area I can see that might improve with liposuction is the thighs. As to the breasts, implants should be able to get you to a larger size. How large would depend upon the findings at examination. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Body contouring

+1

Based on the picture posted, you do not need any surgery.

Minor touch ups can be done if it makes you feel better about your body image but will not change measurements. If you get in the wrong hands you can destroy your body. Do not do any thing.

Focus on the shape of your body as opposed to the measurement

+1

Thank you for the question.  If the photo you have provided is a current photo of yourself I would say that a tummy tuck is definitely not needed.  A tummy tuck is first and foremost designed to remove excess skin.  If excess abdominal fat is present this can be reduced by liposuction alone which would be less expensive, less recovery, and without a long incision.  The remainder of your surgical plan seems reasonable.  I would focus on the overall goal and the shape of your body as opposed to the final measurements.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Better Body Measurements After Surgery

+1

Plastic surgery can change your body measurements but without a full consultation, exact numbers can't be given. Even after a consultation, most plastic surgeons will not promise a certain clothing or bra size, nor will they promise specific measurements. Your best option is to see a Board Certified plastic surgeon for a discussion.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS