Arizona Liposuction?

hello, i am looking for some recommendations on doctors in arizona for liposuctions. there are so many doctors i dont know where to start thanks

How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon for Liposuction

+1

In general, board certification as a plastic surgeon is a good start.  Second, look for a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials.  Third, look for a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposuction Los Angeles, CA

Arizona Liposuction?

+1

I would suggest that you do your due diligence carefully and select a board certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. The board certification in and of itself is just a starting point;  you will want to develop a sense of confidence that the plastic surgeon you are considering does good work consistently. For example, you may be helpful to talk to previous patients who have been under the care of the same surgeon. 

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.