Breast Red/warm/itchy After Laying on Side 3 Weeks Post Op?

I was laying on my side in bed (my ps told me I could lay anyway I want) and when I went to roll over I noticed my right breast became warm and red and kinda itchy (the itchiness might be from the lines created by the sheets) however the other breast is all red and warm too. Almost like they are both sunburnt. Should I be concerned? Should I not lay on my sides? I've also been putting an oil on that has vit e in it, should I continue this? I have silicone, under the muscle.

Red, Warm, Itchy Bilateral Breasts after Breast Augmentation

Red, warm, itchy breasts, especially when both are involved, point to allergic reaction instead of infection.  However, infection should always be ruled out.