11 days pos top, I have crooked columella and uneven nostrils. Do you think this "bump" is swelling that will go down? (photos)

I am 11 days post-op rhinoplasty and I love my results, except for columella. It has pretty much looked like this since suture removal. My right nostril is a nice shape and the edge of the columella is nice and smooth. The left looks like it has a bump, step up, and makes my nostril look smaller and misshapen. It also hangs lower. Doctor's, do you think this "bump" is swelling that will go down and even out with other side or does it look like the tissue was left and sewn this way during surgery?

The base of your nose has the most swelling after rhinoplasty surgery.

+1
The base view of your nose is least important and one that few people will inspect. Irregular swelling in this area may persist for many months. It is not possible to know if this asymmetry will completely resolve, but it will likely improve with time. Since you're happy with your rhinoplasty results, it may be best not to worry about this.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

11 days pos top, I have crooked columella and uneven nostrils. Do you think this "bump" is swelling that will go down?

+1
It is always difficult to assess the final result so early in the healing process.