I'm 38 years old, 5'6'', 130 lbs. Would you recommend a Breast lift with small implants or T inverted scar? (photos)

After pregnancies and breastfeeding my breasts have gotten terribly saggy. My surgeon explained that a T inverted type of surgery will give me a good shape and remove all the excess skin but leave the scars. As an alternative he suggested an l implant of 225 cc and the benilli lift. He explained that there will be puckering around the areola but he is happy to re touch them 6 months after the surgery to allow the skin to settle. Do you think I could get decent results with this latter surgery?

A breast lift with a vertical scar with breast implants is your best option

+1
Based upon your photograph your surgeons first recommendation of a vertical breast lifts with an inverted T will likely give you the best result and will improve your asymmetry.  Attempting to provide an adequate lift through a periareolar approach in my opinion will be disappointing and likely need a revision.