Areola Reduction Cost in Texas

I have larger areolas. they're not puffy, i don't want any other procedures, i have no problem w/outpatient & only want the excess skin removed not any flesh. is it be possible to get this done for

Price Variables for Areolar Reduction

+1

Areolar reduction prices vary greatly because the s a wide range of due to a number of variables including differing techniques that can be performed. My recommendation is to first find a few qualified surgeon  board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, that you trust, then compare prices between them.

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? (doctor's office is least expensive)
2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN? (local anesthesia will save you money)

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery