What Can I Do About Areola Scars from Breast Augmentation?

Breast augmentation was done in 5/09: 1) areola scaring: I have yet to see scarring around the nipple that looks like mine. Ive gone to 3 PS and asked what I could do, all said Im stuck with them and the PS should of gone around the dark part of my nipple. 2) not the same size

Areola scars

+1

Sometimes patients have scars that are nor satisfactory.  This can happen for all sorts of reasons.  The scar itself can possibly be tattooed to match the color of your native areola. This may help camouflage them.

May consider a scar revision

+1

Every person heals differently and will improve over the next 3 to 6 months.  If your scars have widened then you may want to consider a scar revision.    Some patients require up to one year to fully mature.  A nice scar starts in the operation room. The incision must be placed in the right position, sutured keeping the tension off of the skin itself.  Also it has been show that keeping the incision taped for the first three weeks keeps some of the early tension off of the scar.  Then from the end of the third week to the end of the third month it helps to use a topical product with silicone.

Options for unacceptable nipple scar after implants (photo/picture)

+1

TI appears that you otherwise have an excellent result. At this point, you could consider scar revision or tattoo to restore pigment loss in the areola.