Possible to Only Have a Areola Reduction? (photo)

Hi! I have rather large areolas and small breasts, i have tried to accept how they are since i was about 16. I am now 21 and i feel that they are hindering me in my sexual life and also in my daily life. The reason to why i feel hindered is because is just a confidence killer for me, and its something i just cant get over. So i was wondering if i would be a good candidate to have only my areolas reduced?

Augmentation+areola reduction

I recommend you slight augmentation and areola reduction (if you want bigger size, it will be possible also) at the same operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Yildirim Oguz Goker Cad. Pelin Street A5 / 2 Block

Yes a possible option. But ONLY in person examination and discussion would afford you the understanding and the knowledge you need to make an in formed decision. Personally for me I would politely decline from doing your surgery. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143