Can I Get Areola Reduction?

I'm a 16 year old female, average weight. My problem is the size of my areolas. They grew bigger with puberty to about a radius of 5cm. They look ridiculous in proportion to my b-cup breasts, and I've wanted nothing more than to make them smaller since I hit puberty 4 years ago and they have caused me a lot of distress. For personal reasons I'm not comfortable with posting a picture. Is it possible to get an areola reduction at this age?

Areola reduction

+1

The short answer is yes, you could have this done at your age...however, I would suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who could show you the trade off (of a scar that goes around your areola) for a smaller areola size...it may be prudent to wait till you are a little older as your breasts may increase in size so that things are more proportionate, but this is a personal decision. 

Maui Plastic Surgeon