Areola Reduction with Autologous Fat Grafting?

I want an areolar reduction and breast augmentation but I'm concerned about the following; I have somewhat coarse hairs that sometimes cause ingrowns around my areola, and prominent milk ducts. Can the hairs be too deep and cause ingrowns under skin and will the milk ducts make it difficult to get my areolas as small as I'd like? Also, is fat grafting to the breasts a good idea to do at the same time? ( i do not want implants) And will I be able to breast feed in the future?

Areola reduction and fat grafting of breast

+1

You certainly can have fat grafting to the breast at the same time as an areola reduction.  Hard to say whether or not ingrown hairs could be a problem.

You can have themdone at the same time

+1

Fat grafting and areola reduction can be done at the same time with good result if done properly. You should ask for pictures of the similar procedure and long term results. These procedures will not effect the breast feeding.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Areola reduction / Fat grafting

+1

I think you can do both areola reduction and breast fat grafting in the same surgical procedure.

Ingrowth hairs or milk ducts, are not an obstacle/impediment for this surgery, but I'll consider laser hair removal of this hairs.

Good luck!

Enrique Etxeberria, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon