Is Areola/nipple Reduction Possible for Me? And Do I Need Anything Else?

I have large areolas/nipples and would like to get both reduced. I am only 18 and 5'6" weighing 120 lbs. I'm a really large C cup or a small D. Please tell me I don't need a breast lift or anything like that!! Do I? I don't think I could afford that. I'm so young and I'm really thin but my breasts grew really fast at one point and I got stretch marks and THIS problem...the stretch marks are gone now but how do I fix this?I have read that areola reduction tightens the breasts slightly too.

Areolar reduction

+1
Site unseen your question is a little difficult.  The areola can be reduced as a separate procedure from breast reduction. The issue is recurrence of enlargement.  In spite of a purse string suture, a suture under the surface going around the nipple, the nipple over time has a tendency to enlarge.  This is probably one of the greatest frustrations to patients and surgeons.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

+1

Without pictures or an exam, it would be difficult to speculate what would be needed in your specific case.  I typically start with the smallest incision and custom tailor each breast to the shortest scar possible.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of areolar reductions and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA