Do Areola Lifts with out Implants Typically Produce These Kind of Results? (photo)

I had a consult with a PS who recommend that I just get an areola lift. I didn't do it because I was worried about scars, but I've actually seen a lot of really good small uplifts online where the scar blends in with the nipple and you can't tell anything was ever lifted. Are these typical results? Or just results of a surgeon with very good technique?

Do Areola Lifts with out Implants Typically Produce These Kind of Results?

+1

Scarring on the breasts is more the genetics and location than the surgeon's techniques. There are never any guarantees in scars.