Aren't there any doctors that try to dissuade patients from undergoing surgery?

i appreciate board certified doctors respond; my concern is that a lot of their replies seems to end in suggesting surgery over other non-invasive methods.

Mesotherapy as non-surgical option

+1
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical option for the removal of pockets of isolated fat. When I recommend surgery over mesotherapy it's because that patient needs more fat removed than is possible with mesotherapy, or because they actually have loose skin, and not fat. Each patient needs to be evaluated in person, but these would be the main reasons that I would suggest surgery over a non-surgical option.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."