Areas Where Accent XL Should Not Be Applied

I'm thinking about having Accent XL done on the upper and lower eyes, in front of the throat area, the upper and side breast area, and underneath the arms (where all the glands are). Is it safe to have the procedure done on these areas? Are there any areas to avoid with this procedure? I've heard so many conflicting answers and they're making me very confused.

Accent

+1

Patients should avoid utilizing accent on more sensitive areas especially the face and breasts. It is more helpful more areas such as the arms and isolated areas on the abdomen.