What Areas of Fat Can Be Used for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 5'3" and 125 pounds I will most likely have to gain about 15 pounds to get the results I want. I am top heavy, and when I gain weight there is a huge difference in my face because I have big cheeks. I'm scared that when I gain weight and am happy with my waist and butt, I will be stuck with big face cheeks. Is this fat usable for this procedure or would a "cheek reduction" have to be a totally different surgery? Also do surgeons typically take fat from the arms? Thank you for helping me!!!

Liposuction with Buttock Augmentation

+1

Most of the time we like to take fat from the stomach, back and waist. By making these areas smaller and enhancing the buttock area, this will give you an overall more feminine shape. Sometimes we will add the arms and or thighs. It is highly recommended to inject as much fat as possible safely as we know some of the fat will die once it is injected. Some patients will request to have liposuction to the neck but it is not recommended to the actual cheeks. This is usually another/separate procedure that involves removing a fat pad with an incision in the mouth. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over all of your options. 

Where can you get fat from for BBL

+1

Fat can be removed from just about any area of your body that you want to be made smaller.  But I never recommend removing fat form a body part just to get fat for your buttocks.  Don't remove that fat unless you want that body part made smaller.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

+1

I would stop gaining weight and find a surgeon who specializes in removing fat from individuals considered too thin.   I think at your current height and weight, I can find more than enough for the Brazilian buttlift.  Any area can be liposuctioned in addition to the abdomen, sides, and back including the arms.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA