Area of Loose Skin Under Jawline Following SMAS/Platysmaplasty Done 4 Months Ago? (photo)

I've Had a Difficult Recovery (Lots of Nerve pain/strange nerve sensations/extreme tightness around ears). My PCP sent me to an ENT just to check things out.I already had lots of irregularities under my chin(dents/divots - No lipo done; I'm just very thin). The ENT pressed very hard on the sides of my neck.I felt something pop. I believe he loosened the suction between the skin and where it was attached. is there anything to tighten this area? I hate to think the entire procedure will need to be redone.

Irregularities Following Neck Lift

+1

Did you have the irregularities before the neck lift?  If you did, there is probably very little that can be done to fix this.  If the irregularities occurred after the surgery, then it may be possible to reelevate a large skin flap in an attempt to help the redrape of that area.