What Area to Improve Facial Profile? Thinking of Jaw Cheek Implant? (photo)

Hello, I am curious as to what I can do to improve facial aesthetics. I am already working on improving acne scars. I would like to know if jaw/chin implant would improve profile, maybe even cheek implants. I feel I have a weaker profile in the bottom half section of my face. here are different angles of face

Facial Profile

+1

As we age, our facial skin and fat start to sag.  Your facial profile can be improved with contouring of your face.  Men's faces are different from women's with different goals, so it's best to go to someone who understands the differences and specializes in faces. It would be best for you to have an in person consultation with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.