How much of an area can be covered with a 1-milliliter syringe of Restylane?

like I said I'm looking to do lips crows feet and forehead. I do not have deep wrinkles.

How much is 1ml of Restylane

+1
1ml of Restylane is about 1/5 of a teaspoon. So it's not that much liquid! If you are looking to treat lips, crow's feet, and forehead, you will need at least 2 syringes, if not 3. Also, crow's feet and forehead are most effectively treated with Botox or Dysport. So, if you do that in those areas, you could get away with 1 or 2 Restylane for the lips depending upon what kind of volume you are looking to achieve. Photos could help us give you a better answer.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

How Many Areas Does 1 Milliliter of Restylane Treat?

+1
Usually, one syringe (one milliliter) of Restylane will provide very nice augmentation of the upper and lower lips. It may take one to two syringes to fill the nasolabial folds, and one  syringe to fill both mild tear troughs, two syringes to fill both deep tear troughs.

Crow's feet and forehead lines are usually managed with Botox or Xeomin to relax the muscles that cause the lines when smiling or raising the eyebrows. If these lines are very deep, some improvement can be obtained with filler. Usually, one syringe is enough to soften the lines in both crow's feet areas.

Kevin L. McBride, DDS
Dallas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon