Accent XL Side Effects

Are there any possible side effects from the Accent XL cellulite treatment?

Accent XL is very safe

+2

We have used Accent XL in my practice for the past year without any complications. When performed properly, the Accent XL cellulite treatment is very safe, and patient satisfaction rates have been very high.

Our nurse who performs the treatment has been treating patients for over two years without any problems. As with all aesthetic treatments, the results and complication rates are dependent on the physician or nurse performing the treatment, usually not the technology. Therefore choose your practice most carefully, particularly in today's market where everyone from podiatrists to attorneys are running med-spas with "a supervising physician".

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Accent XL. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD