Are Cellulite Treatments Different for Men and Women?

I know that men don't usually have cellulite and if they do it is caused by a hormone imbalance or something. Can a hormone based treatment help if a man suffers from cellulite?

Cellulite Treatment

+1

Cellulite more commonly affects women.  For Cellulite treatment, I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze for men and women

+1

Cellulaze can be performed for both men and women, speak with a surgeon to makes sure you are a good candidate.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD