Post-op TT & Plication X 28 Days, Swollen Tummy & Very Numb, Very Heavy Feeling?

Surgery was Mar. 19...my question is this, my drains were taken out on Mar. 8, & since then, I have had a numb & swollen abdomen & lower belly. I'm a bit worried about fluid, but I do see my surgeon on the 22, so it will addressed, I'm sure. Should I be concerned at this stage of the game, or just be patient. I've waited for what seems a lifetime for this surgery, & am extremely pleased with my results, not to mention that my surgeon was incredible! I just feel very 'full' right now

Swelling is pretty universal, and it will usually take about 3 months for most to resolve. Numbness is also a 100% occurrence. Improvement takes about a year. If only the lower abdomen is swollen, there could be a fluid collection (seroma) which your surgeon would need to address. 

Pleased to hear that you are happy with the outcome. It will only improve. All the best.