Arasys Perfector Vs. Fraxel for Skin Tightening?

Which is better for skin tightening and fine lines?

Fraxel re:pair have seen with my own eyes;Heard good things about perfector

+3

Hi Patty,

I had one patient whose mother was treated with the Arasys perfector on her neck. She was treated by someone in the San Diego area. My patient said that her mother was very pleased. I have not treated anyone or actually seen any patients who have had the treatment.

I have treated many patients with Fraxel re:pair laser. The skin tightening is very impressive around the eyelids, the cheeks, and lax skin of the neck.

Fraxel re:store skin tightening is minimal at best. I would advise Fraxel re:pair for "wow" skin tightening. Hopefully some patients treated with the Arasys perfector can give us some feedback.

Be well.

Dr. P