Has Anyone Tried the Arasys Perfector Facelift?

I want to know if it works and what is the percentage of improvement? And if it improves the acne scars?

Avoid the "named" facelifts

+2

These named mini facelifts are mostly marketing.  They are very minimally useful for acne scars where the only real benefit would come from wide undermining of the skin.

Stay away from facelifts with catchy names.

+2

Hi.

I have not heard of this particular facelift, but, in general, I advice against procedures with trade marks or catchy names.  Too much marketing.  It is the individual surgeon that makes the difference, not the name of the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Arasys Facelift

+1

This system is advertised as a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift. You must determine what you want to achieve. Even if this technique does improve skin quality, the results will be very different than a traditional facelift. As with all cosmetic procedures, buyer beware.

Arasys Facelift

+1

I agree with Dr. Beraka.  There are always people or companies trying to make a buck on reticules cosmetic surgery, i.e. the Lifestyle lift-surgery for those who don't need surgery.  What matters is the actual procedure not the name.

Christopher L. Hess, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon