Has Anyone Tried the Arasys Perfector Facelift?

I want to know if it works and what is the percentage of improvement? And if it improves the acne scars?

Avoid the "named" facelifts

These named mini facelifts are mostly marketing.  They are very minimally useful for acne scars where the only real benefit would come from wide undermining of the skin.

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Stay away from facelifts with catchy names.

I have not heard of this particular facelift, but, in general, I advice against procedures with trade marks or catchy names.  Too much marketing.  It is the individual surgeon that makes the difference, not the name of the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Arasys Perfector Facelift

Thank you for your question. As a surgeon, I try to avoid facelift technique which are branded and have official names to them. For most patients, sticking with tradition is probably the best avenue for surgical success.

Ramtin Kassir, MD
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

799 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021

Arasys Facelift

This system is advertised as a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift. You must determine what you want to achieve. Even if this technique does improve skin quality, the results will be very different than a traditional facelift. As with all cosmetic procedures, buyer beware.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Arasys Facelift

I agree with Dr. Beraka.  There are always people or companies trying to make a buck on reticules cosmetic surgery, i.e. the Lifestyle lift-surgery for those who don't need surgery.  What matters is the actual procedure not the name.

Christopher L. Hess, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

3930 Pender Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030