Thermage Vs Fraxel Restore for Crepey Skin and Sun Damage on Legs?

I have sun damage and crepe paper type skin on both legs. I'm wondering if Thermage or Fraxel Restore would be the best treatment? I'm so confused!

Fraxel better than Thermage

+1

Fraxel Dual and Fraxel Restore are both far better than Thermage in my experience. Fraxel uses a laser and Thermage uses readiofrequency for its effects which in most cases does not result in as significant of a result.

Fraxel vs Thermage...

+1

Fraxel Dual, with the 1927 and 1550 wavelengths is your best bet for improving skin texture, sundamage, and skin tightening on your legs. 

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens              Marina Plastic Surgery Associates        Marina del Rey, CA The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

I prefer the Fraxel Restore Dual Laser for crepe skin and rejuvenation of arms and legs.

+1

Thermage is more for skin tightening.  With the 1550 nm wavelength and also the 1927 wavelength, the Fraxel Dual is a wonderful laser to help improve the texture, tightness and surface appearance of the skin.  In my opinion it is the best technology to rejuvenate leg, arms and also the neck and chest.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon