The Cheek Implants Come in Different Sizes, There is a Limited Size?

Hi! I wonder if there are different sizes depending on the cheeks, in my case, since I have very sunken cheeks, would like to get an implant with prominent results, what size is recommended?

Selection of Cheek Implant Style and Size

+1

Cheek implants come in many different styles and sizes and each patient has their own unique aesthetic goals and desired look. Thus it is impossible to make that selection just based on a patient's description. All that can be said is that with 'sunken cheeks', this would indicate that the cheek bone itself is deficient and the implant should primarily provide volume to it rather than around or underneath it.

+1

I have performed many Cheek Augmentations with Cheek Implants.  Cheek Implants come in many sizes, shapes and thicknesses but many, in my opinion will not provide the appropriate ideal aesthetic shape to the cheeks.  Aesthetically the shape, of the cheeks, are full and round for women and narrow/more angular in men.  If the cheeks are concave, the thickness (not the size) can be increased.  Hope this helps.

cheek augmentation

+1

Cheek implants  come in a variety of sizes and shapes,  composed of Silastic, are inserted through an intraoral approach under a brief general anesthesia. The implant  types include malar, submalar, combination or tear troughs. The size and type of implant is best determined at the time of the consultation. Please see the link below for examples

+1

It is impossible to say without seeing photos of your face. However, these is a wide selection of implant sizes and shapes available to your Facial Plastic Surgeon. During an in person consultation, measurements can be made and sample implants shown to you to give you a better idea of the amount of augmentation that is possible. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implant sizes

+1

Cheek implants are available in different materials, styles and sizes.  You would need to be seen in person to determine which style and type of implant would work best for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon