Is Possible to Shorten the Nose Without Changing the Distance of the Upper Lip? (photo)

Hello, In my case I would shorten the nose to change the size, but I've seen many people who asked her plastic surgeon to make the nose shorter, but they changed the distance between the upper lip, I wonder if this can be done without leave plenty of space between the upper lip and nose, I attached pictures to see what I mean.

Shortening the Nose and Nose Lip Distance

+1

The nose can be shortened but the distance between the nose and lip will be effectively increased, unless a lip lift is performed at the same time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Shortening the upper lip

+1

Balancing the upper lip and the nose length is difficult as the balance between the two structures makes for the aesthetic result.  It is impossible to predict in millimeters the changes in these structures, but it is possible to give an idea of what can be done with a proper examination and plan.