Aquamid and Perlane Mix Injections, Is this Safe?

I had aquamid injection 6 yrs ago for my nose & I injected again 1.5 yrs after for my nose & alar-facial groove.The last one was in 2010, I also did a small amount on my lip. No infection so far, but I have small clear lump at my columella & the doctor said it’s coz it was not injected deep enough. I tried to pop it and can see that inside is gel. Will any further problem arise? I had perlane injected to my nose in 2011, great result. I want to do perlane again, is it safe after all of this?

These permanent fillers can create problems years later and injecting Perlane in the same area seems ill advised IMHO.