Smart Lipo or Cool Lipo for Sagging Lower Stomach?

I am 61 years old. Will Smart Lipo or Cool Lipo work for sagging lower stomach (apron), or will they not work at all to pull the skin tight?

Smart Lipo or Cool Lipo will work for this, in some cases

+2

Before making any decision I would strongly suggest to meet with a plastic surgeon for the consultation to determine which treatment would be the best to achieve the results you looking for. Cool Lipo laser system directly contracts collagen to help with tightening the skin, but only to the a certain degree. It is recommended for the smaller areas like neck or chin. Often the standard liposuction can be a better choice combine with abdominoplasty to remove the unwanted skin.

It Depends on te Amount of Skin

+1

I have used smartlipo and Vaser liposelection to shrink the skin at a variety of locations and yes it does work but only to a certain degree. You cannot expect these devices to perform miracles(yet).

The results are also dependent on the quality of the skin being treated and the amount of fat present and removed.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon