I Have a Appt with my Ps on Thursday. However I Am Concerned with the Appearance of my Tt. Is This Necrosis? (photo)

Tummy Tuck Scab On Incision Does Not Look Serious

+4

Most important you need to see your surgeon and follow his or her advice. I cannot be certain from your photographs whether or not you have any necrosis of the skin.

However when I see looks to be a crust or scab and the skin around the scab or crust appears pink and it is unlikely that there is significant necrosis in this area.

Be sure to express your concerns to your surgeon but I predict you will heal uneventfully.

+1

I would describe this as a wound edge issue NOT necrosis. Best to learn good wound care from your surgeon.//

Necrosis

+1

can't tell from the photo but ask your surgeon he should keep you informed about your recovery

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon