How long would it take to straighten my teeth with Invisalign? Am I a good candidate for it? (Photo)

The area that is most crowded is the bottom at the center. My two upper frontal teeth are moving closer, and one of them is moving on top of the other. Also, the canine at my right is twisted. They have moved drastically in a short period of time, and I am concerned that they will keep moving. I want to know the approximate time I would be using invisalign and if I am a good candidate for it. The only problem is my teeth being crowded, my bite is normal.

Invisalign would work well for you

+1
You would be a great candidate for Invisalign in my office. I would recommend that you find a cosmetic dentist with experience in Invisalign and that has the ability to use other cosmetic procedures alongside Invisalign. Then look at the cosmetic dentist's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Your case seems pretty straight forward for a typical Invisalgin case at my office, but may prove difficult to some. Good luck with everything.
Sarah Thompson, DMD   O'Fallon, IL

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist