Approximately What Size Will I Be?

I had my first meeting with my surgeon 2 months prior when i finally scheduled my surgery date. I was 115 lbs. Now I am 135 lbs which caused breast size incease. I was a 34B when I first met him now I am currently a 34C. My surgeon recommended 450cc's saline which is what I agreed with. I wanted to result in a small DD. I am worried 450 will be to much now with the added weight gain. Any opinions? i dont want to be too big. My surgery is in 8 days. My weight spiked unexpectedly.

Re-evaluation may be needed after weight gain

+1

If your body shape has changes since your original consultation then you may need to be re-evaluated so that you get the result that meets your expectations.  

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Approximately What Size Will I Be?

+1

Since there are no uniform standards to define cup size, I try to avid such predictions. Many surgeons on this site quote an approximate one cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implant. 

If you have had a change in breast size, by all means set up another visit before surgery to discuss implant choice. All the best.