How Much (Approximately) Would a Revision Rhinoplasty Cost for Me?

I had a rhinoplasty done about a little over a year ago to get a small bump on my bridge filed down. One side looks straight, but from the other side you can still see a small bump. I've also decided that I think I want to get a little more filed down and have my tip refined. If I go back to the same surgeon, should it cost less? Or nothing at all besides anesthesia fees? My surgery before was about $2500 total. Thanks

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/revision-rhinoplasty/cost

Hopefully this helps!

+1

This is a great question to pose to your Facial Plastic Surgeon. It sounds like you have a good relationship with them and trust in their skills. The cost for rhinoplasty revision is all over the map. $2500 is actually very much on the low side for a rhinoplasty. If that is the case, then your cost for a revision might be similar. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Additional rhinoplasty costs

+1

It seems you may want additional work done on your nose so it would be reasonable for your surgeon to have additional surgical fees depending upon the extent of necessary surgery. Your best bet would be to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and go from there.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon