How Much Approximately Would Liposuction on the Stomach Cost in Toronto? And Does the Sag in my Breasts Justify Implants?

I weigh in the mid 150s and I'm 5'9, 20 years old. I want to flatten my stomach area. Interested in traditional lipo which may or may not be paired with minimal implants because the skin in my breasts is a little saggy after dramatic weight loss (lost over 60 lbs since April ). Not sure if te implants would be necessary or would the skin tighten by itself?

+1

Implants may be reasonable but a picture or an exam would be necessary.  From your previous post, I think that you can probably have liposuction on the stomach done for $3000 to $4000.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php