How Much Approximately Would Liposuction on the Stomach Cost in Toronto? And Does the Sag in my Breasts Justify Implants?

I weigh in the mid 150s and I'm 5'9, 20 years old. I want to flatten my stomach area. Interested in traditional lipo which may or may not be paired with minimal implants because the skin in my breasts is a little saggy after dramatic weight loss (lost over 60 lbs since April ). Not sure if te implants would be necessary or would the skin tighten by itself?

Implants may be reasonable but a picture or an exam would be necessary.  From your previous post, I think that you can probably have liposuction on the stomach done for $3000 to $4000.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA