Approximately how much does a circumferential tummy tuck cost (including OR fees and anasthesia)? (Photos)

After posting a question regarding a tummy tuck, along with a photo, I have been advised thatit would probably take a circumferential tummy tuck for me to achieve desired results. I'm guessing this is more expensive than a standard tummy tuck, but how much more?

A lower body lift is recommended if you want to remove excess tissue all the way around.

+2
I cannot see your flanks and back very well.  You may be treated with a tummy tuck and liposuction to the flanks ("muffin tops").  But if the tone of your buttocks is an issue (and it may not be), consider a lower body lift (basically the same as a circumferential tummy tuck).  Abdominoplasty and lipo costs about $8500 including anesthesia and the surgery center here in Kansas city.  Add $5000 for extending it to a lower body lift.  The results are highly rewarding and these are common procedures.  I've copied a link to my website in case you wish to look at some photos and do some more reading.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a Lower Body Lift

+2
Prices for procedures are variable depending on locale and exactly what is being done.  Is there a hospital fee for overnight stay?  How many nights?  will there be liposuction at the same time.   Are anesthesia and OR usage fees included.  Garment?  Prescriptions?  Price is important in choosing a surgeon but surgeon experience and training are almost more important.  All these questions are best answered with a consultation with an experienced board certified Plastic Surgeon.  We charge between $13000 and $14000 for a procedure like this but the overall price varies based on some of the above criteria.  

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

TT

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In your case, I suggest an extended abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) in combination with liposuction in waist, upper and lower back with fat transfer to buttocks. The cost for this can be between $4800-5000.00

I also suggest a breast reduction with a lift, to match the after tummy results and enhance your whole figure. The price for this can be between $3900- 4500.00

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Approximately how much does a circumferential tummy tuck cost

+1
You are correct that the circumferential TT costs more than the standard TT. But prices vary dramatically in different parts of the country and even betwee one local office and another so you will need to call several surgical offices in your area.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Easy peasy.

+1
Our office gives out prices over the phone. Give us a call and we can tell you what an experienced and reputable plastic surgeon in your area charges. 

Always remember you are buying a SERVICE not a product. The service varies widely from office to office. 

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Approximately how much does a circumferential tummy tuck cost (including OR fees and anasthesia)?

+1
 Thank you for the question and pictures. I would agree that undergoing the extended/circumferential tummy tuck operation will provide you with the best outcome. Also, it will be in your best interests to reach your long term stable weight, if you are not there already.
When it comes to the costs of the plan procedure, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps.