Approximate Cup Size After Surgery ?

I was a 34 A preop and received a "small lift" and 440 cc saline implants in both under the muscle. Can someone tell me what my new cup size will be ? Still wearing the sports bra (8 days postop). Thanks

Bra Cup Size after Breast Surgery?

+2

Congratulations on your recent surgery;  hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome.

Unfortunately, there is no way to accurately predict what cup size you will end up wearing. You will find out when you go bra shopping and are fitted for a bra.  You may find that the bra cup you end up wearing will differ depending on the bra manufacturer.

Approximate cup size after 440 cc breast implants

+1
Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery.  It will take several months after surgery for you to decide on a bra size that you will feel comfortable in.

Generally speaking 200 cc of breast implant should increase you by 1 cup size using the same type of bra that you are now wearing.

For more information on choosing breast implant size in cc please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Cup size

+1

The implants themselves do not come in cup sizes nor do they change each woman in the same way. 440 cc's will give a 2-3 cup size change depending on the person. It is too early to be spending any money on bras.

Michael Hueneke, MD